Building an Entrepreneurial Business with Real Leadership – Dale Halaway
- February 22, 2014
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- December 6, 2014 - December 7, 2014
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Becoming the leader everyone wants to follow…
When you become a more authentic leader, you will:
Inspire the people around you to live your vision and accomplish your mission and powerfully lead from a place of quiet strength.
You probably already know this, but it’s not easy to achieve real leadership. Still, it’s possible, and it’s the most rewarding challenge you’ll ever undertake. If you want to get better results in leading others you don’t want to miss this program!
By attending this 2-day seminar you’ll discover…
- How to authentically bring out the best in others
- The difference between higher ground and lower ground leadership – and why it matters
- How to manage yourself and others more effectively
- The five keys area that influence your leadership style (this section could be a game-changer)
- How to inspire a deeper sense of personal responsibility among those you lead
December 6-7, 2014
9:00am – 5:30pm
Best Western/Pepper Tree Inn
3850 State Street Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Registration: $197 (regularly $597!)
Dale as over 30 years experience working with individuals and companies alike to improve their overall productivity and raise their bottom line while experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful approach to their careers and/or business.
Venue: Best Western/Pepper Tree Inn
Meeting space for this event is upstairs above the front office check in desk.